Fire Retardant Plywood
FR (Fire Retardant) Grade Plywood is a type of plywood that has been treated with chemicals to reduce the risk of fire. It is made from high-quality hardwood timber. The fire retardant properties of the plywood make it resistant to fire and heat, making it an important construction material for many buildings around the world. It is mainly used in places where there is a high risk of fire such as warehouses, factories, and laboratories.
6 mm, 8 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm & 24 mm
Get the fire protection with Euro Pratik Ply - the renowned fire retardant plywood manufacturer
Euro Pratik Ply is one of the renowned brands of fire-retardant plywood that manufactures in India high-quality and fire-resistant ply.
We offer a wide variety of choices to meet your needs - from standard grades to custom engineered. Whether you need to build a house, protect your home from fire, or enhance the look of a room, we have the best solution for you.
There are several advantages of using fire retardant plywood in construction. It is resistant to heat, which means it can withstand extreme temperatures. It also has a low flammability rating, which means it will not catch on fire easily and will not release toxic smoke when it does burn.
It is also cheaper than other types of wood, so when you are building a home and want to save money, this can be an excellent option for you.
- IS 5509 and IS 710 are Compliant.
- Fire Retardant.
- 108 Hours Boiling Water Proof.
- Glued Core Protection technology for complete protection against borers & termites.
- Manufactured using specially selected high-density timber for superior strength and higher screw-holding capacity along with heavy load-bearing capacity.
- Gurjan face veneer for an unmatched finish.
- High resistance to all climatic conditions for preventing warping and bringing dimensional stability.
- Superior smooth surface and no undulation.
- Double Calibrated.
- 8 x 4 feet Scarf Joined Panels.
- Four Times pressed and Four Times Treated for a smooth finish with laminates and veneers.
601, Aravalli Business Centre, Ramdas Sutrale Marg, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
GET IN TOUCH
Email US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call US: +91 22 28911142