710 BWP Marine Plywood
710 BWP Marine Grade Plywood is a 100% Boiling Water Proof Plywood made from certain species of hardwood, this plywood can withstand boiling water for 72 hours and has a high screw holding capacity, it is high-quality plywood that is used for many different applications.
- Resistance to rot: The 710 Marine Plywood BWP has excellent resistance to rot, which makes it a great choice for outdoor projects.
- Strength-to-weight ratio: It has a high strength-to-weight ratio, which makes it ideal for large projects that require more weight than the material can handle.
710-grade plywood is much stronger than both MR and BWR-grade plywood. It also has superior waterproof quality. This plywood is used in outdoor applications and furniture exposed to extreme weather conditions.
We are the Leading Manufacturer and Supplier of 710 Marine Plywood
Our plywood boards can be used for a wide range of purposes, from constructing corporate buildings to building boats. All our products are ready to be used as soon as they arrive at your doorstep, without any pre-treatment or additional work. BWP Marine Plywood is manufactured keeping in mind for use at places where it contacts water or in high-moisture environments.
Our highly qualified and experienced expert team supervise the whole manufacturing process from selecting core & face veneers to preservation under vacuum pressure to ensure protection against wood destroying organism and to make the product insects, borer, termites & fungus free.
The quality of our products is what sets us apart in the market. Our Marine Plywood is made from the finest materials so that you can feel confident about choosing our brand.
We have always had the vision to bring quality Marine Plywood to customers from top brands at affordable prices, to the Indian market. That's why we've been a trusted name in the industry for over 15 years now.
- IS 710 Compliant.
- Available Thicknesses mm: 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm & 25 mm
- 72 hours Boiling Water Proof.
- Glued Core Protection technology for complete protection against borers & termites.
- Gurjan face veneer for an unmatched finish.
- High resistance to all climatic conditions for preventing warping and bringing dimensional stability.
- Superior smooth surface and no undulation.
- Double Calibrated.
- 8 x 4 feet Scarf Joined Panels.
- Four Times pressed and Four Times Treated for a smooth finish with laminates and veneers
601, Aravalli Business Centre, Ramdas Sutrale Marg, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
GET IN TOUCH
Email US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call US: +91 22 28911142